- The game and site are now available in English.
- Can write English and Russian code.
- The parameters of functions, in case of using another function as argument, can be taken in brackets:
- Can use your own variables!
- Added code substitution (code substitution tags).
- Condition functions can now return numeric values.
- Macros can now return not only integer values.
- Added to macros:
- T - coordinates (X,Y) of current player destination (where is he running).
- V(n,value1,value2,value3...) - returns the item from a list of items at a specified index (like CHOOSE in SQL).
- O(x1,y1,x2,y2,d) - calculates the coordinates (X,Y) of a point located between two others (between x1,y1 and x2,y2), at a specified distance (d) from the first point.
- F(value) - returns the integer portion of a number.
- Added a special command "output", which displays the specified text at the bottom of the field (for debugging).
- Action "stand_front_point" is added - to run to a point that is located between two others, at a specified distance from the first point (the point where to run is calculated like macro-function O).
The maximum number of flags (simultaneously) is 10.
The "run_to_zone" command now does not change a random destination point in the square if the player is already running to the specified square. Previously, a point was updated each time the command was called.